Merrick bank credit card application; Merrick bank login | Merrick bank approval.
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
||BT Intro APR
||Purchase Intro APR
|Fair Credit, Average Credit
||$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank Quick Summary:
This Visa offer is issued by Merrick Bank. This is a secured card that does not issue a traditional line of credit. Rates may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 18.95%* (Variable)*.
Merrick bank credit card application; what to know
There is not an introductory APR for this card, so the lowest or standard rate may apply immediately or after the grace period for eligible purchases. A monthly fee exists for this card, and is the following: $36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter*.
This is not a rewards card. It is normal for cards for fair and poor credit histories to not offer rewards.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, the issuer may expect that applicants may have had problems with their credit history, or are working on building their credit reputation. A FICO credit score of 546 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required.
There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.
While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any Merrick Bank product.
Uses for this type of card may include budgeting funds, adding deposits for later use, building a credit rating (if issuer reports to the credit bureaus), and possibly more.This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment (subject to available credit).
Currently, we have no applicant results in our system. You can be the first one to help by submitting your application results to assist other applicants before they apply for this card.
This card has a very poor approval or acceptance rate. Since this is a card for fair credit, numerous factors may influence this rate, including the APR, fees, or past applicants credit record and income levels. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 546, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
There are no reviews. If you have experience, you can write one now.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It’s fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards